Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey activity 2. day 3

Personally I would love to become a DOC ranger here's why:
I LOVE animals i find all types of animals unique in there own way because they each have there own special capabilities and I would love to work around these fascinating creatures and plants.

Pros:
Get to be around wildlife,
Get to study the behaviours of the animals and the plants,
be interactive with the animals,

Cons:
some plants and animals could be dangerous,
sometimes you wont be able to save the animals :(,
sometimes your research can be frustrating.

here are pictures of the animals I would like to study.

Image result for tigerImage result for bearImage result for lionImage result for wolf

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaimie,

    Ka pai on completing another amazing Summer Learning Journey post, you are doing awesome!

    It sounds like you really love animals Jaimie and I think that is awesome. Animals really are fascinating aren't they and sometimes I think each animals has their own personality. I'd really like to know what they're thinking sometimes too.

    I'd love to know what your favourite animal is and why? I think dolphins are really cool, they are so smart and great with humans. I once went on holiday over in Australia to a place called Tangalooma Island and there, we got to feed some dolphins, it was amazing!

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.