Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

SLJ activity 1. day 1. Setting sail

What would I bring on an ocean voyage?

1. Canned baked beans
2. Canned spaghetti 

I would bring these 2 food items because they are non perishable and a quick lunch or dinner also I love baked beans and spaghetti. 

3. Canned fruit
4. Vegetables

I would brings these because it is good to have healthy food on a long voyage E.G across the ocean.

5. Fishing bait
6. Chocolate

The fishing bait would be so I can go fishing if I ran out of food and the chocolate is because why not you need sugar because yum.. am I right??

7. Canned corn
8. Chips

I would bring canned corn because I love corn and I would also bring chips because they don't go off and I like chips... :D

9. Rice/grains
10. Pizza

I would bring rice and grains to have as a side food for my dinners and I would have pizza because it would be the first thing I ate so it wouldn't go off :)

What I enjoyed about this activity was actually how hard it was coming up with foods tell me in the comments if you were to eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaimie,

    Mikey here. Congratulations on completing your first Week 1 activity! It's awesome to see that you're carrying on with the programme passed Teaser Week. :)

    Good thinking! I can tell that you've put a lot of thought into the foods you've chosen - well done. Canned foods sound like the way to go. I do wonder how you'd heat your spaghetti and beans though? I'm not sure that there would be a stove or microwave on board. Any ideas on how you might get around that problem? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    Keep up the great blogging, Jaimie. I can't wait to read more posts from you soon. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I forgot to answer your question! Hmm... that's a tough one. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life I think it would have to be dumplings. I LOVE dumplings. What would you choose?

      Blog ya later! :)

      Mikey

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.