Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Mission to mars!

W.A.L.T, In science we have been studying Newtons law of motion and have been doing some experiments based on the law of motion and making changes to compare our results, one of them was a rocket ship that me and my group created, here are some photos.
















What me and my friends did was held the rocket between two fingers and blew it up using a pump, that rocket was filled with water so the air pressure would make it go up.

What I enjoyed about this experiment was creating the rocket, we drew diagrams and planned out what it was going to look like ( it looked a lot better in my head :D ) but i also enjoyed watching my friends get soaked when the rocket exploded in their face :D. ( i'm not a bad person :( ).

What I think we could improve on next time is one instead of photos we could make a video and two
we should try a different sized bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, what an interesting experiment, how did the air pressure make it go up? I would have to agree that it would be funny watching other people's rockets explode. I would hope you would not get angry if your one exploded and others laughted at you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.