Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey day 5. bonus activity

New Zealand 2018.

New Zealand is the most magical place I have ever seen, a day out on the beach is always fun and ice cream and hot chips on the way home. New Zealand is home to the most wondrous and fascinating birds: The Kiwi The Kea and the Kakapo are my favourites. There is so many different types of plants and animal living here that makes New Zealand a truly extraordinary place. so why not New Zealand? come visit us now! https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/


2 comments:

  1. Morena Jaimie,

    Wonderful to see another Summer Learning Journey post from you, well done!

    You have painted a beautiful picture of New Zealand! If I had never been here, you would certainly have me convinced. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful, peaceful part of the world. I have been to quite a few different places in the world however New Zealand is still my favourite place to come home to.

    Where is your favourite place to visit in New Zealand? Mine is Nelson, I used to go on family holidays there when I was a kid and still do now with my own wee family.

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jaimie,
    Your piece of writing really painted a picture of New Zealand in my mind. My favourite part was when you discussed hot chips because that is an iconic snack of New Zealand. I am looking forward to hear more from you. Keep up the great work!

    Happy blogging
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.