Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer learning Journey day 2. activity 2.

Set task: On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.


The silver ferns
The white ferns
The black ferns
My favourite sports t-shirt is the black ferns, because I really love the way they designed the tops to have black and white put into patterns and If you ask me I would almost wear it on a daily basis but I also like the other shirts as well because of the way you can see the effort designers put into it.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have taken time to consider the effort the designers have put into these clothes before making a decision. I'm sure the designers would have had to consider lots of factors when making these uniforms because not only it is used to represent their team but also the players need to feel extra comfortable in these items!

    If you were a designer, how would you incorporate 'ferns' into your design? Explain to me in words & be creative, I would love to know!


    Talk soon,

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, remember to acknowledge the source (where the picture comes from) when taking images from the internet. Please follow the link below to see the guidelines.

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.