Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

In The Holidays

W.A.L.T write a reflection about our holidays

In The Holidays


During my time in the holidays
I had a blast here are some of the times
I remembered most


in the holidays on anzac day me, my dad,
and his friends went to watch the new marvel
movie infinity war. So for breakfast we had
mcdonalds right next to the movie theater.
After the movie we went home chatting our
heads off about the movie.


on the day my sister was leaving we went up the
gondola. It was my first time I was bursting with
excitement. The ride was amazing and when we
reached the top of the hill I wished I had been up
the gondola sonner.


finally when the first week nearly came to an end
me my best friend, sister,cousin and me went to
chipmunks! I was the first to go in running up
the stairs to the big slide it brought back so many
memories. When it was time for lunch i had some
chicken nuggets with chips and it was back to the
fun.


Then the first week of my holidays came to an end
but not for me i still have another week to go.


I think I had a great first holiday of the year and
I hope this break gives me enough time to get
fresh and ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.