Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Descriptive language

W.A.L.T put more excitement into a sentence to make it more attractive.


He was short:
Even a mouse could tower him.


She had blonde hair:
Her hair as gold as rays of sun.


He was nervios:
He was sweating so hard it felt like
he was melting in burning hot lava.


She was frightened:
As she opened the door she felt a shiver
climb up her back.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Angel girl


How does your character speak
In a lost voice very faintly.


How does your character cross a room
Disappears leaving no trace or signs.


What does your character's eyes
remind you of?
A lost bird falling out of a nest never being
able to get back up again


How does your character feel
Alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.