Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

The Circus



This week we were working on our dumbo activities and one of them was to create a circus either real life or digital
What I enjoyed about this topic was the fact that my Grandma was kind enough to buy double sided tape and cardboard. I also really enjoyed making it it took me 2 hours and I think it is fabulous.Also big thanks to my teachers for letting me stay in during break to paint it it is not quite finished but I think it is still amazing

What I could improve on next time is adding animals and maybe more decoration. what I didn't like was that I had to put time into this I did it on one of our days of in school strike day but other than that it was still really fun.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaimie im Storm from room 3
    I like that you would stay in at break times and do this amazing art.
    I wached the movie dumbo and that looks exacly the same but not the size.
    Can you please add some anamles it would look cool.
    keep up this awsome work you have done. From Storm.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.