Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Lightning

W.A.L.T Use a range of figurative language to describe a moment in time
Lightning

I see the electric fingers reaching,
skipping darting and fleeting.
Tapping on the clouds rapping on their shroud of grey.
Flashing before your eyes cracking through the sky leaving
no trace but thunder.The wind, howling, roaring, screaming,
snatching the dust of the ground, flicking it in my face.
see it sparkling, blinking, sizzling, gnawing at the sky tearing
strands of light, flash before my eyes. Crackling sounds of doom
racing for the ground, It's a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.