Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Inferring

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W.A.L.T : Read to infer and write to imply
Add 4 extended sentences to your chosen word


1969 February 17th, Egypt
I hesitated, the pressure was extreme, My heart was pounding as I steadily stretched
my fingers towards The prized artifact. Cautiously wrapping my fingers around it I froze,
counting my breaths as I lifted It carefully off the pedestal. I turned around and slipped the artifact
into my backpack “ I'm ok?” I said in a sarcastic low toned voice. I shrugged and headed for the
door until I noticed something oddly strange, The door slammed shut. I carelessly threw my bag
on the floor and banged until my knuckles went red. I slopped onto the floor and my face turned
red when I realised, I was trapped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaimie,
    I really enjoyed reading your writing. I really liked the way you used lots of descriptive words in your writing. Next time maybe you could a little bit more information.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.